Berry … what?? That’s right, today we are conjuring up a deliciously warm berry soup with blueberries! This is a fruity pleasure to mark the start of the colder season and ensures vitamin-filled variety in the soup bowl. The best thing about this dish is that, because it is a warm berry soup, you will be able to continue to enjoy these healthy fruits after the summer.
You will need the following ingredients for your berry soup:
- 600 g blueberries (other berry types can of course also be used, depending on your preference)
- 400 ml blueberry juice
- 250 g plant-based yoghurt alternative
- Grated lemon peel of an unwaxed lemon
- Chilli, cinnamon
- Place the blueberries and blueberry juice in a saucepan and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Shortly before you remove the saucepan from the hob, stir in the lemon peel and the plant-based yoghurt alternative.
- Season with some chilli and cinnamon before serving.
The warm berry soup is ready to enjoy.
Your Dole Team wishes you lots of fun trying this out