A fruity cucumber salad or a cucumbery pineapple salad? Either way, this deliciously crunchy snack is undoubtedly a “superfood to go”! It is a blast of pure freshness when you are on the go and is super easy to prepare.
What you need:
- 1/4 cucumber
- 70 g multi-coloured quinoa
- 3 slices of pineapple (peeled)
- Lime juice
An empty jam jar or mason jar to carry your salad in.
Here’s how to prepare your pineapple and cucumber salad with quinoa:
- Peel the cucumber and chop into small pieces.
- Cook the quinoa.
- Chop the pineapple into chunks.
- Layer all the ingredients, one on top of the other, in the mason jar. Add some lime juice, salt and pepper and decorate with a few coriander leaves.
Nutritious and filling without weighing you down – it’s hard to find a tastier summer snack!
Keep it fresh!
Your Dole Team