Yummy! Now you can enjoy a delicious ice lolly at any time as this fruity summer treat is quick and easy to make at home. Our pineapple ice pops with pomegranate and a plant-based yoghurt alternative make for a vitamin-packed, deliciously sweet-and-sour, creamy delight. A must-have in the freezer compartment!
- 900 pineapple (peeled and finely chopped)
- 500 g plant-based yoghurt alternative
- Some agave syrup
- 12 paper cups (or prepared ice lolly moulds)
- 12 wooden ice lolly sticks
- Optional: 500 ml chilled pomegranate juice
To prepare the pineapple ice pops:
- Combine the pineapple, plant-based yoghurt alternative and agave syrup in a blender or food processor to form a creamy and smooth mixture.
- Divide the mix equally between the 12 paper cups.
- Place the filled paper cups on a tray and leave in the freezer for about an hour until the fruity filling sets slightly.
- Then put an ice lolly stick into each cup.
- If you wish, pour some pomegranate juice over the mixture.
- Put everything back into the freezer again until the mixture is completely frozen.
- Before eating, simply remove the pineapple ice pops carefully from the paper cup or the mould.
Your Dole Team