There’s nothing better than a satisfying hot punch on a cold winter’s day – when it’s non-alcoholic and fruity! Our recipe for a healthy berry punch combines luscious raspberries and blueberries with apples, honey, pomegranate and sea buckthorn. Ginger, aniseed, cloves, cinnamon and orange zest add a tangy finish. We’ve never tasted such a berrylicious punch!
Ingredients for your healthy berry punch:
- 650 ml blueberry juice
- 100 g blueberries and raspberries, mixed
- 100 ml sea buckthorn juice
- 1 chopped apple
- Grated peel of an unwaxed orange (or store-bought orange peel)
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- 2 tbsp honey
- Ginger, aniseed, cloves and cinnamon to add a spicy taste
- Pour the blueberry juice and sea buckthorn juice into a saucepan and add the blueberries, raspberries and chopped apple. Heat through.
- Add the pomegranate seeds, orange peel and honey and allow the mixture to steep for approx. 15 minutes.
- Add the spices to taste.
- Finally, pour the berry punch through a strainer and serve hot.
Enjoy a cosy and healthy winter season!
Your Dole Team