We simply cannot get enough chia pudding. It tastes pure, especially when teamed with colourful fruits. It’s so colourful that we like to call it ‘Rainbow chia pudding’. The name says it all. This fantastic rainbow variant is sure to fascinate the little ones.
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 90 g chia seeds
- 600 ml almond milk
- 10 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 untreated orange
- 250 g raspberries
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
For the topping:
- 200 g raspberries
- 2 bananas, cut in slices
- Raspberries and blueberries to taste
Preparation time + cooling time: approx. 35 minutes
- Mix the chia seeds with the almond milk, honey and vanilla extract. Leave to soak for 10–15 minutes or until the pudding has set. Stir every now and again to ensure that no big lumps form.
- In the meantime, grate the orange peel and squeeze out the juice from the orange. Blend 250 g of raspberries until smooth.
- Divide the pudding mixture into 3 bowls. Mix orange juice and turmeric into the first bowl, puréed raspberries into the second bowl and mashed banana into the third bowl.
- Layer the three types into glasses according to taste. Place the glasses in the fridge for 1 hour. Purée 200 g of raspberries. Serve the chia pudding with puréed raspberries and sliced banana.
Tip: A couple of blueberries and raspberries on top create a particularly fruity display of colour.
I see your true colours!
Your Dole Team