about 8 jars per 200 ml
- 300 g Dole pineapples (prepared weight)
- 700 g Dole bilberries (prepared weight)
- 1 pack Dr. Oetker citric acid
- 1 pack Dr. Oetker Extra gelling sugar
- ½ small bottle Dr. Oetker rum flavouring
How it is done
Peel pineapple, remove stalk, chop finely and weigh out 300 g. Sort and wash bilberries and weigh out 700 g. In a saucepan, mix the fruit and citric acid well with Extra gelling sugar. Bring to the boil on high heat while stirring, and keep on a fast boil for at least 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Then stir in rum flavouring. Skim if necessary and fill prepared jars up to the rim.
Seal jars with Twist-off® lids, turn upside down and allow to stand on lids for about 5 minutes.
Preparation: up to 40 min.
Difficulty level: easy