As if out of nowhere, New Year is once again just around corner and you need some ideas for a buffet! Why not try our favourite New Year snack: these fruit sticks and dip not only look like powerful rockets, they also deliver the vitamins you need to survive a long night of partying. Everyone will happily grab one and the celebrations can begin.
For four fruit sticks you will need:
- 1 banana (cut into longish pieces)
- Handful of pineapple cut into small triangles
- Handful of grapes
- Handful of raspberries
- 8 walnuts
- 4 wooden skewers
To prepare your fruit sticks and dip:
- Thread a piece of banana, three grapes, a piece of pineapple and a raspberry onto each wooden skewer in the shape of a rocket.
- Purée the remaining raspberries and walnuts using a handheld blender and pour into a small dish.
- Serve the fruit sticks with the raspberry dip.
Tip: Variety is the spice of life! You can also purée strawberries or mangos with the nuts to make a dip and use blueberries instead of raspberries on the skewers. This makes for a fruity change for a New Year snack.
Have a blast!
Your Dole Team