You have invited your friends around for a girls’ night in, picked out a few movies, chilled the drinks and have some cosy blankets ready. What’s missing? A few tasty snacks. As a healthy alternative to crisps and other nibbles, we have a recipe for you for banana sushi. This fancy snack is quick and easy to make at home. Your girls are guaranteed to love it!
You will need:
- 4 bananas
- 100 g finely ground rolled oats
- 100 g muesli (crunchy muesli mix)
- Nuts, desiccated coconut, poppy seeds, or similar
Here’s what to do:
- Peel the bananas.
- Mix the muesli and rolled oats together.
- Add two of the bananas to the muesli mix.
- Add the remaining two bananas to the nut mix.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the bananas into pieces.
- Arrange on a plate and serve on sticks.
Your perfect girls’ night in is now ready to go. Have fun!
Wishing you fruity snacks,
your Dole Team