How about having fruity grape and granola cups instead of muesli for a change? These little delicacies are quick to prepare and will be nibbled up just as quickly, right down to the last crumb! You can combine them with fruit of your choice. We can’t get enough of them!
Ingredients for 6 grape and granola cups:
- 1 ripe banana (approx. 150 g)
- 6 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 drops of almond flavouring
- 200 g wholegrain oats
- 100 g black grapes, cut into small pieces
- A little oil
- 6 tbsp soya yoghurt
- Mixed fruit according to preference, such as raspberries, grapes, pink grapefruit segments, blueberries
- Optional: 2 tbsp pistachios, chopped
Preparation time: approx. 35 minutes
- Stir the banana with the honey, cinnamon, almond flavouring and a pinch of salt until smooth. Add the oats and grapes and mix everything together to form a mixture.
- Coat the 6 wells of a muffin tray with a thin coat of oil. Divide the oat mixture evenly between the wells. Make sure to line the base and sides of the wells with the oat mixture and press down firmly.
- Bake the tray in a preheated oven at 180°C (160°C for a fan-assisted oven) for approx. 10–12 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven and use a spoon to press down again carefully on the sides. Bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and allow it to cool completely. Fill the grape and granola cups with the soya yoghurt and fruit before serving.
Tip: Sprinkle pistachios over the cups for that extra crunch.
Your Dole Team