On a bright, sunny day, something fruity and cool is bound to hit the right spot. We’ve been inspired by the vibrant colours of a hot summer day. A deliciously tangy carrot and orange smoothie provides colourful refreshment in August. Ginger and turmeric add an aromatic touch.
- 2–3 oranges
- 1 carrot
- 1 tbsp ginger, freshly grated
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric, peeled or in powder form
- 150 ml water
- Optional: 1 handful ice cubes
To make your carrot and orange smoothie:
- Peel the oranges and carrot, chop finely and add to the blender.
- Sprinkle with turmeric.
- Add the ginger.
- Pour the water into the colourful mixture.
- Press the start button on the blender and … BOOM …the perfect energy boost is ready.
Have fun trying this fresh and tangy smoothie experience!
Your Dole Team