Mmmmm, we have rarely tasted such creamy blueberry deliciousness. The small blue vitamin bombs are combined with coconut, bananas, raspberries and honey to make a divine smoothie …
Ingredients for a delectable blueberry smoothie:
- 75 g blueberries
- 75 g raspberries
- 1/2 banana
- 100 ml light coconut drink (plant-based drink)
- 1 tsp honey
- Optional: 1 handful ice cubes
To prepare the berry-based energy booster:
- Wash the blueberries and raspberries and add them, together with the coconut drink, to a blender.
- Add 1/2 banana and some honey for a little sweetness.
- If you like your smoothie particularly refreshing, add a few ice cubes.
- Mix together all the ingredients until they form a creamy smoothie.
Want to bet that this irresistible blueberry smoothie with coconut is lapped up as soon as it is made?
Full berry power ahead!
Your Dole Team