Conjured up in the blink of an eye: delicious banana pancakes are the healthy alternative to the sweet breakfast classic. It’s easy to make dreams come true in the morning.
You will need:
- 1 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 cup unsweetened almond drink
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 egg
- 1 large banana, sliced thinly
To prepare your banana pancakes:
- Mix the wholemeal flour and almond flour in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the almond drink, rapeseed oil and egg in a separate small bowl and stir well. Carefully add to the flour mixture and stir in.
- Add the banana pieces to the mix.
- Pour some rapeseed oil into a pan, heat it and, using a ladle, add small portions of the pancake mixture to the pan; cook until golden yellow.
Tasty toppings include a plant-based yoghurt alternative, fresh fruit and toasted flaked almonds with some honey.
By the way, if you aren’t so keen on bananas, these can also be replaced by a handful of fresh blueberries.
Get a good start to your day!
Your Dole Team