You got to bed later than you planned again last night – now you are exhausted and finding it difficult to concentrate. You need a quick energy boost to wake you up. Our banana café frappé, an exotic change from a normal coffee, is just the answer. It includes an extra portion of vitamins to get body and soul going again.
What you need:
- 3 espressos
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
Alternatively: Prepare 2 tablespoons of instant espresso with ½ cup boiling water.
Here’s what to do:
- Prepare the 3 espressos and let them cool.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and mix to the required consistency.
- Divide the banana café frappé between two glasses.
Tip: If you don’t have much time in the morning, simply prepare the banana café frappé at home and enjoy it in a to-go cup while you are on the move.
Your Dole Team